Hello! My name is Hunter Berry, and I'm currently a sophmore at Berry College in Rome, Georgia.
Currently, I am double majoring in Cyber-Security Law and Political Science. I am a member of my school's Model UN team, the current president of the Honor's Student Union, a research assistant, a software developer, and much more. Keep reading to see more about me and some of my projects.
August 2017 - Present
- Manage the security of the college's network, including firewall management, creation of security-oriented network policies, and more.
- Oversee the college's Active Directory (AD) network, including distribution and security groups, users and emails (on the associated O365 network), DHCP, print servers, file storage servers, and more.
- Assist with a variety of on-campus technical jobs, including deploying new Access Points (AP), working with faculty and students to fix network issues, and more.
August 2018 - Present
- Created a working course scheduling system using the Django framework (Python) to host the required webserver.
- Specialized in creating the OAuth protocol for the application, using Django to allow users to connect securely to their Microsoft 365 accounts.
- Further specialized in front-end webs services, including allowing the pages to interact with custom-APIs, adding page interaction with databases, and more.
August 2018 - Present
- Co-Presented with professor at the Association of Global Southern Studies Annual Conference.
- Currently conducting research on the statistical patterns and possible correlations between countries and their respective incarceration rates, specifically for women, drug users, and violent offenders.
- Conduct study sessions for introductory comparative politics, covering topics like Polity V, political revolutions, and more.
- Work with a variety of research databases and statistical analysis programs to run regression, create data charts, and more.
2017 - Present
I am currently a sophmore at Berry College, pursuing two Bacherlor of Science degrees in Cyber-Security and Political Sciences. I have currently completed 79 credit hours, and have an overall GPA of 3.94. In addition to classes, I also work as a Presidendtial Ambassaor for the school, and compete with our Mock Trial, Model UN, and Forensics teams. I am a part of the Leadership Fellows scholarship, and I am a student government officer and the president of the Honors Student Union. More about my leadership roles, jobs, and professional memberships can be seen in my CV.
2013 - 2017
Harlem High School
In highschool, I graduated third in my class. I particpiated in a variety of clubs throughout high school, including the Drama Club, where I was President, the Student Council, where I was treasurer, Beta Club, National Honor Soceity, and quite a few others. I was also a part of the Columbia County Youth Leadership Board, the Goodwill Youth Leadership Board, where I served as the treasurer, and the student council treasuer.
Berry College, Rome, GA